A/N: Went a little over word count today, but that’s ok once in a while. Be sure to check out Tim’s work.
Prompt: Five Step Plan
Word Limit: 100 words
This was meant to be an easy job, get in and get out.
- Disable alarm- I was going to use an EMP and just shut down all the interior electronics but my tech guy said his way would be easier. Of course, there’s a security protocol to trigger the alarm at first signs of hacking into the system.
- Open the doors- no sweat, whilst trying to disable the alarm my tech guy did this.
- Crack the vault- It was meant to be a standard issue vault, not one of these fancy new-fangled ones.
- Take the money- would have been easy if I could figure out how to get into the vault.
- Get out- I can hear the sirens, but of course, as I exit the doors I see my tech guy peel away in my van.
Word Count: 141 words